Thursday, October 9, 2008

college

Man, where do I start? College.. Is so much fun. Wait, no, UCSB is so much fun. I am so glad I decided to choose this school over all those others. I have never regretted my decision since I've been here.

Well first of all, I'm sick. Recovering but sick. I think all the drinking the whole first week got my immune system all weak. And then I hung out with a group of people who were sick. ]: And then now my roommate is sick and my suitemate was already sick. Now we gota get the other one sick :D

The weather here is fucking great. Well not the past few days, it's been around 80s-90s and it's the beach. Feels like L.A. ]:

My room is pretty cool too. Although it's a mile away from campus, it's twice the size of all the other rooms and it has 1 bathroom between 4 people. I bike to campus and that's not bad [:

Parties are always fun :D I'm in KASA! I just found that out.. And I'm thinking of becoming a lil sis for a frat, probably Lambdas but I'm considering Zetas. And I wana check out the Pineapples. :D

I went home last weekend so I probably won't go home for a while, plus I totally missed SB when I went home ]: Sad isn't it? HAHA

2 comments:

chrislee said...

stop partying so much!

itzmeenanciee said...

JENNIFER LEE! i did not know you had a blog! omg im so excited!!! you shud f*&^iing blog more little ho! =)