Monday, June 29, 2009

no title.

I don't know how this happened, but my internet only connects for about 1-5 minutes each time. :/ I hate it. I think I spend probably half of my time on the computer trying to reconnect.

I don't know why, but I feel as if I'm not content in being anywhere right now. I hate home; parents are putting in strict curfews ever since my sister got a DUI (I still don't get why I get punished for her mistakes). I'm dreading moving to SB (I move on the 6th). I feel like if I move, I'd be lonely and I won't be able to hang out with my friends from back home, not that I'm taking great use of the opportunity for that right now anyways. I have alot of people I wanted to hang out / Party with this summer, but it seems as if I don't have plans, I just sit on my lazy ass and not bother picking up the phone.. No matter how bored and depressed I am (from being bored), I still don't call. I should really make use of my last week here so I can actually hang out with some people. And when I go to Santa Barbara, my plans were to go to Newport Beach? (with Janice), and then visit Derek in Irvine for a couple of days, and now I feel like I just want to come back home.

Anyways, since June said to write down my dreams..
Last night, I had a dream that I woke up, and went to my sister's room to tell her I wanted doughnuts. Thinking of doughnuts, I could use one right now (:. Then we went out to get doughnuts :D Then I didn't eat even one bite of them because I had to meet up with some friends at some place to get breakfast. This part was pointless and I can't really remember but the next thing I know, I'm back at FT and Janice and I were looking for Rita and June in the stair way (North TOWER :D), we met them at 3rd story, and started smoking.. Then June was taking us somewhere in her ballinnn black SUV. I asked her a question and she yelled at me :< She told me she was in a bad mood. Then we arrived to some outdoor shopping center where we all pulled out some round stuffed animal, and they had handles on the side, and if you held them, you could hover (with no strain on the arms).. We were hovering through the crowds when I saw my old party friends from Anaheim. There were ever like multi-people hover animals thing (like the bicycle for 2 people).. We got to the end where it was some sort of EDC type thing, where everyone was laying / sitting on the ground in little groups of friends.. I asked some random guy who knew my Anaheim friends to watch my bag, and I had the impression he would steal from me. As I walked away, he reached into my bag and I hover kicked him down LOL.. LUCKY ME. He's a troll. and the Troll King definitely did not like that I knocked down his soldier, so he requested to see me. As I was prepping to go see the troll king, I was trying to collect and hide my valuables so that the other trolls wouldn't steal it, but one troll informed me that the troll king would be taking away all of my valuables ):

I had a dream last night that I was at a kickback (at like 2 PM), and while I was walking around, I realized I had a horde of ants in my shoe (white converses, stuck on either sides of the tongue).. I got freaked out and I didn't want anyone to see so I quickly squished them all in together so they would die, then I asked to use their bathroom to shower. :< EWW nasty ants.

My summer's been pretty chill so far.. I haven't really done much out of the usual.. :/ I want to blaze. :<


I don't know how it got so late. Night.

1 comment:

Chrissy Son said...

jen! twin! babygirl! :) dude my internet is supier laggy here in la palma too.it says LOW CONNECTIVITY then LIMITED then OFFLINE. D: im trying to comment you fast before i get shut off again. anyways i super miss you babe and im gonna read your blogs everyday! :) i didnt even know you had one till now