Guess where I got that from? [;
Last night was fun. Rita, Janice, June and I went down to study rooms to get down to some studying but ended up going on Facebook, online shopping, talking, etc. Well, not necessarily because we were lazy, but I'd like to say because we were trying to kick the three other boys out. [: Which worked.. with all but one..
Anyways, for the first time in my life, I got to pstat on time. Not even on time, 7 minutes early. I think I should get an applause for that. [: But then, my good student-ness went down south. I skipped ESS because my lazy friend who I will not name, but it starts with a J and rhymes with.. prune, slept in through her classes, and Janice and I felt lonely without our friend so we left ]: We waited for the mail.. Unfortunately, our mail did not come.. But our nice conversation with the mail lady gave us some info. Supposedly, we shouldn't have mixed up my name with Janice's address. Because of that, the package was left in their warehouse where they usually send it back to the sender, but fortunately, we were there to tell them to send it to my mailbox. [: YAY for mail lady! Tomorrow, when we get our lights, our first plans are to give the mail lady a light show. DUMDUMDUM.
Another bit of news : Valentine's Day plans are confirmed. Kind of. The rest we shall confirm today. I am exctiedddd YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
Rice and Green Pepper time. <3
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment