Hmm.. Last night, we all went to the kitchen with Mark and Robert and ate [: yum. Came back, let Derek sleep over, and read some stuff for my Substance Abuse class. I was pretty fucking concentrated.. Well, today, I went to pstat (which I wasn't too late for) but left ten minutes early to catch a smoke break with June. We got very hungry and decided to go to Subway real quick to get some subs and eat it in the back of our ESS class. To our surprise, SUBWAY WAS FUCKING CLOSED DUE TO MAINTENANCE!! >;[ So, while slowly walking back to our ESS class, we both had the most brilliant ideas in our minds : ditch ESS and go to the Arbor for some subway. I would say I'm disappointed in myself for ditching, however, some good luck was in the air, and blew right across my path. We biked to the UCen and got June some Starbucks, and biked over to the Subway store at the Arbor. I can tell it was just waiting for us. Got our subway, and I found a special surprise that Lady Luck left for me. I won't say, it's a little personal. HAHA But it's a great surprise, like if you found a decked out gift card, or beautiful Franklin lying on the ground waiting for you, or perhaps a really nice Tiffany's bracelet. [: Well, whatever it was, I'm not sharing it with the world, but you get the point in what I found. I think I looked up at the sky, looked for God, and gave him a kiss.. LOL What a lame duck I am. Anyways, while sitting outside, eating and smoking, my friend Andrew from middle school walked by, had a nice conversation with him, and then Derek and Andrew came by. We talked for a bit and this girl was passing out flyers for a Dodgeball tournament. Supposedly they're trying to get some stars like Vince Vaughn to come because it is associated with American Red Cross. Shortly after, Derek and Andrew left but Rita came right up and filled in their spot. Joyce and Jess also stopped by, which was a nice surprise seeing them there [: I like the Arbor. Def go there more often. Even to study in the nice sun with the cool breeze like today. Well, Rita and I went to the RBR to study, and surprisingly, I got a lot done. Then we went our separate ways to our classes. I came back, smoked with Rita and June, and Janice, June, Rita and I all headed to the kitchen to eat some Korean food. We made spam, eggs, and spam and eggs. We made a little extra for Robert, and he came down to devour that scrumptious food. It makes me happy seeing people ravenously eat the food I make. I guess that's how my mom feels when she sees me pigging out on her stuff. We realized that we've been sitting, eating, cooking, and smoking for an hour and a half, and decided it was time to buy some Monster and get to studying! We all went our separate ways to shower and meet back up downstairs. THIS WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL NIGHT OF STUDYING. Dance midterm tomorrow.. Pstat test Friday. How will I survive in this cruel world D:
Anyways, I just realized how dependent I've become from Monster. If my high school buddies saw me so Monster-sober, they'd be surprised. I used to drink a monster every morning to get past 0 period where it was a miracle if I survived Mr. Jones' class. Now, I have been... Many days Monster sober, but tonight, I am changing that. LOL.. Monster used to do nothing to me, but I bet I'll feel a little buzz from the Monster tonight, just cuz I don't have the Monster in my blood anymore.
Well, farewell (What kind of wierdo am I??)
Well, time to go study! BYE
-Jenn
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment