Wednesday, August 13, 2008

handicapped.

So, after a bad fall at Sean's first party, I am indeed handicapped. I limp everywhere. I'm on lockdown for the moment. And yesterday, when I went to Wal-Mart with my sister and a friend, I used the handicapped automatic wheelchair thing. That was pretty funny though, despite the 1 mph part of it. And a pretty nice break for my ankle. It's been almost a week and a half, and I finally went to get treatment for it today; Acupuncture. It wasn't as bad as my first time, and atleast they put it all over my leg instead of my face like last time.

Bottom line : I do not have any intersting stories of my week because I've been in almost the whole time.

Do they have smileys on this thing? It would be nice.

Ugh I just tried over my laptop cable and I think my ankle just got bad again.. HA so much for acupuncture.

I'm surprisingly super excited for college. SB here I come! 38 days? :D

No comments: