Sunday, August 24, 2008

happy birthday

I realized that I should stop feeding drinks to my DD. My cousin's ex-boyfriend recently got killed by a drunk driver. That makes me really think that maybe someone I know is next. And me being me, I have never had anyone I personally knew die. So that would be a whole new experience for me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY AND BUDD

Hm. I only have a month left before leaving for school. I know that sounds like alot of time to see my friends, but a month will go by so quick it'll feel like a week. So I should start calling people up now and arranging some fun. I hope I get a chance to hang out with everyone I need to before I leave. I actually started a list. I hope I don't forget anyone. =/

I hate assumptions.

I have nothing else to talk about, or I'm too tired to think.. Goodnight.

No comments: