Friday, January 30, 2009

break n lights.

Today is a beautiful day.
I ditched class to eat at Bagel Cafe with my lovely girls Janice and June. Bought some 2 for 1 Smooths at International for fucking $7. International is a huge rip-off. Never go there again. :< Since June had to go off to SOC section, Janice and I headed over to K&B to check if they have 2 for 1 27s. Luckily, on our way over, we decided to stop by IV Mart to check if they had any good 2 for 1s. THEY HAD FUCKING 27s! For fucking 5 bucks each. I got two, Janice got 1 (The cashier probably thinks I'm a addict) and we called Rita to tell her to come to get some. But lazy Rita asked me to get her some =/ So I went back in and got 2 more. =/ (The cashier probably thinks I breathe cigs instead of breathing air) And then we called June, who wanted us to get her one. :< So we went back. UGH

I know I shouldn't be happy that I have a huge collection of 27s and Smooths, but it's a fucking RARE thing to see 2 for 1 27s. =0 I LOVE MY LIFE. My black-lunged life.

I fucking hate random strangers who give you shit about smoking. It seems like I get that a lot over here in SB. People around campus just walk by saying "Those things will kill you" or give you the dirtiest looks or purposely start coughing.. FUCK THEM.. Like last night, when Rita, June, Janice and I were smoking outside, this group of about 10 people 100 ft away started coughing like little bitches. Well first of all, you're fucking a mile away STFU. Second, if you don't want to smell or breathe it, then fucking hold your breath!. That's what I used to do, and it's not that hard. FUCK THEM. We all just started bitching at them. [: Especially Rita. She would.

That reminds me, I broke a New Year's Resolution already. I'm being mean to people again. The other night, June brought out exactly 4 Pink Dreams ( Taste like Reds, with Pink paper and Gold filters ).. This girl we see often around smoker's bench came out with some guy and.. asked to bum one off us. I'm usually pretty stingy with my cigs unless its friends that I know.. So I stood quiet but Ms. Nicegirl JUNE gave a 27 to her. At the same time, her guy friend said "Don't you have your own pack?" and he had a pack too! Why couldn't she just fucking bum off her friend. Or use her own pack but she just wanted to get one of our beautiful Pink Dreams. Well, getting to the point, June told us that her boyfriend is this guy that she thinks is cute. And last night, I saw them both waking from South Tower area to North Tower area, and I randomly started.. teasing her pretty much.. Talking to my girls about how great those pink cigs are, and how cute they look cuz they were pink. [: HAHA


FUCK a post about cigs.

and lights.
Today, my lights should hopefully arrive.. HOPEFULLY. Janice and I are going to go out around 3 to check the mail [: PRAY FOR ME!

<333 Lights & cigs. <333




Rita and MY cigs [:

No comments: