Thursday, January 29, 2009

flashing lights.

It's just another day of college, and it went the same as all the other days. Woke up, ditched class (thanks to Rita who woke up late), ate, sat, smoked.. OH! June and I traded our Medium Reds for 27s [:

SO.. My day :
- Got Jamba Juice instead of going to Dance class
- Sat outside and break'd with Rita [:
- Sat inside the UCen and... nothing really..
- Went to get take-out
- Went to Geology Discussion. ( The long, walking way. I love how I can bike 2mile + everyday from my dorm to campus but can't walk around campus for 10 minutes ) Oh my, that lab is such a great waste of time. We had to classify like 50 types of rocks which i don't even know how to do.. Then, while we were at a station, Rita just puts her head down and literally napped there. =/ It's embarrassing calling that silly girl my friend because the boys at that station just started laughing at us. :< Or more like her while I was just trying to do my work. Surprisingly, I got nearly all of the questions right, although I was super lost and had to cheat off a little bit [:
- Automatically had to go to our Geology lecture.. But that wasn't that bad since ... HAHA it's enjoyable ( in some way ) [: We got there a few minutes early so we put our stuff down and left to use the ladies room and go take a break... And then we come back to see... some guys sitting in our seat. :< And then Rita fell asleep AGAIN and we were sitting in the third row from the front :< FUCK But our professor is such a cute little old man [: love him. What a scientist. LOL
- Met up with June at the Arbor and smoked outside the Library and went inside the RBR to say hi to future housemates Jessica, Joyce, and Michelle.
- Went to Breakpointe to get trade 2 Mediums for 1 Pack of 27s with Eric, but he said he'd buy us another pack :D YAY! Absolutely LOVE his packing ways. [:
- Came back to FT and... chilled.. in my warm bed with Rita [: LOL
- Went to dinner and then got together with June to smoke :D

The kids in our dorms leave stuff in the kitchen, so we take it. [: YAY to vegetable oil, ice, pasta, and forks!! [:

And I have yet to experience the feeling of crapping and smoking.. People say it's very enjoyable.

I'm excited for tomorrow. Janice, June and I ordered lights online on Sunday!. So we are all hoping that it gets here by tomorrow so we can test them out and practice. I'm just a little concerned that we kind of mixed up the names and addresses. We put my name but to Janice's address.. So hopefully the mail man doesn't realize and takes it away. Or give it to the other Jennifer Lee in South Tower. -.-



Those are the lights that I got :D I'm super excited for thiss and Valentines Day and after finals [: And speaking of finals, I should really get to studying. =/

And as Rita says.. "WOW this sounds like a boring blog. I need to add more depth into what I write about..." =/

Maybe next time.


=0 !!! Maybe I feel so empty because of Winter Break. It was so nice having freedom from class work and being responsible with my own life, that when I got home, I just felt better. And since it was a long break, it was so relaxing getting good ass home cooking, everything cleaned up for me, no homework.. And now it's back to being the way I should be during college. =/ Just maybe.




Mammoth girl's picture.. Although the guys seem like they want to get in it too [:




The Girls of 66 BLOCK DEL PLAYA!!!
( All the girls except the ones 2nd and 3rd from the RIGHT )
( Although the 2nd one will be at our house everyday.. So technically she's a housemate [: )
Our house is beautiful.





<3 Miss this guy.

1 comment:

itzmeenanciee said...

ha jennifer you little raverrrr. youre getting into lights now?