My last post was January 3rd so I think it's time for a new one. Actually, it's because my "sweet"mate Rita said that we should all start blogging to keep up with what we do. Well, life in Santa Barbara is... pretty normal. Except for the fact that I'm getting tired of it. I don't know what exactly, but some things just don't feel right. But I do have my good times, which is pretty much the times I'm with my friends here. [: Which is pretty much every second of my life :D It's just something feels like it's missing =/
Anyways, we finally found a house! It's on DP (AKA Del Playa AKA the street in Isla Vista (IV) that lines the beach AKA PARTY STREET!!!). Our landlord seems pretty chill but he is too convinced that my little asian girl group (of 6) is the most studious, clean, responsible, non-smoking, non-partying girls that he ever met. We finally signed the lease and turned in our security deposit today. Then we went over to our place and looked around and I'm pretty excited trying to plan out our furniture and rooms. [: It's a really cute place but its super expensive. VERY worth it considering each girl got around $100 off each month's rent. Rent in Santa Barbara is approximately $650+ D: which sucks cuz my mom was bitching about all the pricing, but too late! Also, the future housemates we're not too close with (yet) gave us all friendship bracelets!! Mine's blue, it's cute. [:
I'm falling behind in school once again.... but! I'm slowly catching up.
I want ice cream.
-Jenn
P.S. - Break.
12 years ago

2 comments:
heehee. i had a blogger before, i just haven't written in a whileeeee.
Post a Comment