I had the wierdest dream ever. Although it didn't contain vampires, super powers, or any of those supernatural things, it was definitely wierd. So it started out as some type of Spring Break. Derek, Jiaming and I went to some Cost-co place, and Derek and I clobbered the free samples of chocolate and caramel :D We went to the restroom (which looked like an airplane restroom but nastier and more gross). Then we went shopping some more. Surprisingly, we went to the same place 2 times during our break. Then I went to an elementary school with my sister, and we sneaked into the school, so we had to be very cautious in being sly. We went to the restrooms, which were a nasty disaster! The restrooms were all poop-filled and the kids were just the brattiest ones around. I got pissed so I started cussing out the little kids, which my sister was totally against. Then we went to the assembly, which was obviously a wrong choice and decided to sneak out. However, there were hordes of aides keeping eye on the whole place, but we got out. Afterwards, I got some free hot fries, which only had 30 pieces max of hot cheetos in them. Then, we had to stand in line for home room. :<
Afterwards, my sister and I went to our friend's house. It was a super hott day but we had a huge group of friends. This huge evil character was in a room about to attack me, and some genie poofed from thin air to aid me by conjuring up 10 disney characters (which included Nemo and Wall-e), which all helped me in the defeat of this evil man. Later, my friends (from the big group, which were real people) helped me tape and tie up this evil man, which appeared in human form as _*&%^#* &$*#(@ (Don't ask), who was just the biggest bitch the tie up. Also, I made a huge cup of iced coffee :D ( YAY to mom for teaching me how to! I used that recipe in my dream :D ) and I had my computer open, but Derek was ignoring me. He blocked me from his real AIM SN and made a completely new one for me, which he barely went on. I just knew he was ignoring me. Then, there was this wierd situation about my parents taking me up back to SB. They wanted to take me today (Wednesday) but the problem was that I could only return to SB for spring 09 and the rest of my SB career if I submitted my major. If not, I would have to go to UCI. And the problem with the ride was that if I went to SB, dorms would not be open, but UCI, somehow I could get in. I decided to go to SB but leave on Saturday or Sunday but Derek still didnt talk to me. :<
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment