Thursday, April 2, 2009

i'm a tank and i'm going to run over marc!

What a week.

Sunday : So Derek and I met at the bus station 10 minutes before the train was supposed to arrive. Unfortunately, I couldn't use the 20 minutes I set aside for smoking at the train station because my friend and his mom were there, and he spotted me, and I felt obligated to go say hi. However, when Derek came, we went behind a corner of the Cafe to smoke. BAD IDEA! We ended up smoking, Andrew's mom ended up walking by us, she told us to go catch the train, and once we walk into view of the train, it was leaving. So Derek called his parents, and made up some story about how he was using the restroom, and got a ride from them. Stopped at a strawberry / fish / avocado selling place, bought some avocados, and got dropped off at FT. Shortly after I finished unpacking, I called Jan for a smoke, and headed over to Derek's. We blazed, which did not end well for me. I ended up (what I think) passing out (fainting), hitting Jason's fridge. Derek tried to help me out, but as we were walking out, I fell on the floor, and Derek carried me from there. We napped, ate, napped, and I finally woke up. I went out for a stog and felt like passing out again, so I went inside. Came back to see Rita, June, and Jan ALL HIGH AS KITES, watched half of Pineapple Express, and went to bed.


Monday : Went to classes, crashed classes, probably had about 6 classes (crash and non-crash), UGH such a bitch.


Tuesday : Went to classes, crashed classes, was about to go to the Zeta Rush event, Joyce Michelle and Jessica called and wanted to hang out, told them to go to Zetas. Turns out that it was a KD Phi and Zetas ONLY event, but Rita's bro didn't know, we ended up feeling awkward, left shortly after arriving, met up with the campus girls, blazed in Jan's room. LOL Funny night, but I probably looked like an idiot. The campus girls left, we watched the rest of Pineapple Express and went for a stog when Derek came over to say hi with Min.


Wednesday : Didn't wake up for anything, ended up sleeping, eating, YADDAH YADDAH, went to Zeta Lil Sis Potluck at 6pm, started at 8pm ( D: ), drank afterwards. The beer ran out pretty quickly, and I had SAKE BOMBS! Haha not bad not bad. Joseph invited us to his room to drink CPTN MO, got shit faced, saw this wierd and very awkward guy, overall : FUN.


Thursday : Woke up, realized how fucked up I got, went back to sleep, showered, hung out with Derek, went to classes, came back, ate dinner, smoked and talked about our lovely night, and here I am. I have no more classes this week! How exciting! No friday classes. Man I love this, yet I'm wasting my sweet ass time blogging. :<



BYE

1 comment:

x said...

waking up this morning was a fucking nightmare.... sigh. never again, but this time FORREALS. 4 shots = our max.

when're we gonna slumber partyyyy i'm hungryy and boredddd =(