My dreams are wierd. First, I was with Rita June Jan and we were going to a center near our school (UCSB) which was actually LA Mirada High. At the center, I was wondering how Rita was going to bike all the way to her house in Pomona =o and Janice for La Canada. We decided to visit our guy friend, and we went into his house when we heard noises outside, and automatically scrambled to hide. The voices were talking about his ferocious kitty who came up to Janice and I and started scratching us. Turns out our friend was part of a vampire clan, and took us to his hide out in the sewers. In the sewers, there was this area for prisoners (which I was in) and I found out that Derek, Alli, Phillip, and my mom and dad were vampires. They then decided to turn me into a vampire and I turned into a hamster, they dipped me into a white fluid, and I turned back into a human, where I was then told to get out because they needed to unleash a fiesty bull dog to eat the guy who tried to escape their hide- out. I immediately started climbing the fences, but then they told me to use the door. -.- So I was taken to a hang out room in which Derek was chilling. Supposedly, I was supposed to drink the white fluid (which tasted very thick and sweet) and I was supposed to get a seizure like attack while a vampire injects me with his/ her blood. WOW, I was actually excited to become a vampire, and I could feel my senses slowly getting better. :D
Anyways, no class friday! We went to Costco and Albertsons with Rita, Howard, June and Jan while I was the "fun aunt" pushing the kids (Jan and June) while the parents (Rita and Howard) were shopping. LOL. Then we went to San Nic to surprise Jessica for her birthday! And played Scatergory? We returned, and Saturday was rush parties! We went to Manzanita to pre game, ended up going to Zetas, checking it out, going to Breakpointe to pre game, then back to Zetas. I met up with Derek and then Rita Howard June Jan Derek and I went to Lambdas to get some more booze, and ended up spending our whole time there. I lost my camera ]: FUCK MY LIFE. But anyways, good night.
<3
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment