The rest of spring break wasn't as eventful as the beginning of spring break, but here's what I was up to!
Tuesday : Met with June, Janice, and Derek at Life Plaza, chilled, talked, and had some boba at Life, checked out Cues and Janice and I decided to hide from June, went to Top of the World to smoke, came down, went to an grocery store parking lot to smoke a stog, (I got paranoid and we left), popo followed us for a moment =o while June and Janice were sitting on the floors of the cars (bass :D), went to Yogurtland, ate, almost got kicked out b/c Derek doesn't have eyes wide enough to read the sign RIGHT next to him that said "No Smoking", (I got paranoid and we left), smoked a stog, went to Derek's old school to smoke more, left because the custodian man, departed.
That night, while Derek and I were talking outside my house, we made a new invention : A device that does your hair in any style (which coordinates with your hair cut), cuts your hair, styles your hair, etc. We even made up a series of how our new invention would enter the world : starting in salons and moving in a slow pace to smaller handheld versions for home purposes.
Wednesday : I forgot. Probably went out with Derek and played Left4Dead.
Thursday : Same. I'm addicted. Dx
Friday : Went to Knotts with Alli, came home, chilled, went out with Derek, played LEFT 4 DEAD D: OH GOSH I WANT TO PLAY NOW.
Saturday : Last full day of spring berak! We just went out and hung out, got some yogurt :D Yeah pretty much.
Sunday : Returned to fresh air and nice weather :D Smoked some great *&^%, got super ^#&^, and fell, and ktfo, and ate, and ktfo, D:, came back to FT to see my welcoming groupies, watched Pineapple Express, arranged our classes :D
Monday : ALL DAY CLASSES. Up side : I have Janice June and Rita in almost ALL my classes. Down side : I have them in my classes. D: (JK), I might not even get into half my classes. Damn crashing.
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment