Friday, March 13, 2009

first allnighter

I pulled my first all nighter last night. It was.. surprisingly okay, until the end of it. =/

So June had to stay up all night to study for 2 finals on Thursday. Rita and I had to do an extra credit Geology assignment presentation thingy.. So we all just did our work, had plenty of Blockles breaks, smoked to relax, etc. One thing out of the normal were the videos [: We suddenly got all hyper and started dancing and making videos on facebook. It surprises me how energetic Rita can get. I don't know how she does it with her big dance moves, but I definitely could not do it for even a full 10 seconds. D: I fail at dancing. After all our work was done, around 6 AM, we killed time til breakfast. Breakfast was horrible, but after, we went to smoke, and the sunrise just looked so nice [:
We all went back to our rooms around 8 AM and KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.. We were supposed to wake up at 10 to go to all our classes (11-3:15), but I didn't hear my alarm. Rita came into my room at 1 PM and we were freaking out that we missed dance class, and realized that our geology section (which is required) was NOW, but I doubt we could even get there in time so we just slept til 3. We went to campus to turn in our extra credit and grabbed some take out on the way back. Ate take out, chilled, did some more extra credit, and then went down to do homework. Just got back studying for my last pstat exam tmw!! Hope I do well. Pray for me.


My roommate.. either woke up, or talked in her sleep. Or woke up a bit and someone the words she was thinking came out of her mouth.. She said "why is it so bright?" and I realized that the bathroom light, sink light, and desk light are on :D
LOL




Night!
-Jenn

No comments: