Monday, March 23, 2009

boy in the striped pyjamas

So on saturday, Derek came over to my house for the first time. I couldn't see Derek as that talkative to my parents but I guess I was wrong. While we were downstairs, Derek was super interested in my dad's computer games. LOL. He kept asking questions and my dad loves showing off his things. They seemed to get along, especially because my dad started telling Derek stories. Also, during dinner time, I told Derek that he had to eat EVERYTHING my mom made (she made extra meat because we were almost done with it) towards the end of our meal. LOL He said that he would try [: Also, after dinner, Derek started doing the dishes -.- HAHA how cute. We started doing the dish, me scrubbing and him rinsing, and he would return the plates that were still dirty to me. =/ Awwww cutie.

Yesterday, I woke up at 4 PM and ate, chilled, and headed over to Derek's house at night. We chilled there and watched movies [: YAY.. Afterwards, I stopped at my park to stog and while I was walking towards a bench, I stepped on something that made a huge noise, and flew somewhere.. I stepped on a birds tail. T.T I was so scared afterwards DAMN. Poor birdie.

No comments: