Monday, March 16, 2009

blood is red, veins are blue

I have to get a blood test. My mom just randomly signed me up for it. I don't know what it's for, but she said it's to test my body's health : cholesterol levels, vitamin levels, etc. But what if she secretly told the doctor that she wanted to know if I drink or smoke? =o Now what? Well, I kind of doubt this because I'm over 18 years old and they can't do that under my mom's request RIGHT? Also, I want to get tested for my blood type. I've gone 18.5 years questioning my blood type. What I do know is that I am either an O or an A, and my sister is whatever I'm not. It would be cool if I were a O+, because that means I have a stronger link with my girlies (who are all O+) =O If I was, what a coincidence! We were all just meant to be right? Cmon, 4 girls who automatically started hanging out, who just happened to be placed in the same dormitory, who just happens to all have the same blood type, who just all happen to be asian, who just all happen to get along. [: HEHEHEHE
But on the down side, if I am an A, I'd be REJECTED :<

Okay, time to get down and dirty with homework [;

No comments: