Saturday, May 9, 2009

back to fullerton

So I got back to Fullerton on Thursday. [:
I'm glad to be back home, and it's been a hectic roller coaster back here.

Thursday : Went to Americana in Glendale with Janice, June and Rita, went shopping, went to Beard Papas for some great ass cream puffs. Fucking bitch ass family wouldn't take a picture for us next to the fountain :< Returned home, dad accidentally stalked me and came out RIGHT when I arrived :D Went out, chilled, met up with people, went to chill in front of Tiffany's house, got busted by the popos 1 MINUTE after I took my pill. :< Everyone left, we met up with them at 7-11, got busted AGAIN by the SAME fucking popos, got told that we would be severely punished, returned to Jason's house with a select few, had a chill roll, returned home at 4:30, hallucinated like crazy trippy. :< Eventually fell asleep

Friday : woke up at 12 because I told Derek I would, chilled with him online, showered, ate, went out at 5 pm, picked up Jcab and Jiyeon, went to Shinah's, started the drinking (rolling for others) at 6, what a blast, went with Derek to drop off my girl Jcab, slept in the car, got fucking jacked from a crack whore. :< wtf.

I gota get to bed, 9AM doc's appointment tmw. :<

No comments: