Buh-bye remembering funny-action-filled dreams. I can't seem to remember much from my dreams anymore. Just things like last night. Derek gave me a cigarette, walked away, I ended up carelessly breaking it, and I tried to hide it from him by making up a silly excuse that I smoked the whole (Red 100's) stog in the mere 3 minutes he was gone. Wow! So exciting! /sarcastic. I haven't updated in a while, but my update is pretty long, so here comes the short version.
Thursday : After classes, June went home, went to Pho, ate yogurt, got our two handles from Charles, tugged around the handles while walking back from Breakpointe, and ended up blazing.
Friday : Lounged around, went to Zeta sis Revealing for Janice! It was fun, she got Grey Goose. Then the rest of the night was killing our lungs with cigarettes and hookah (hot boxed) and my old friend alcohol. Pretty fun, except for losing at the card games :<
Saturday : We went to Charles's and Jason's Birthday party! Charles just turned 28 years old! Congrats old man! and Jason is 22? Man, repeat the S and J curves! Besides drinking out our lungs again, Rita, Janice and I thought of a hypothesis which ended up having like 8 counts of evidence behind it! I guess that successfully makes this a theory. With that established, I want to wish them the best of luck in their relationship. [;
Sunday : Relax time, study time.
Monday : June, Janice and I got cross faded. That was extremely fun, especially because we got in deep conversations about actually stuff, not just silly conversation about alcohol and weed. Although I am pretty sure June and Janice wasn't completely understanding my 20 minute long explanation. Paranoia. :< We ended up smoking at the stairs area, and blew smoke into the bubbles. HAHA Janice's reactions to things are the best.
Tuesday : Decided whether to smoke or drink, we smoked. Wasn't the greatest high but it was definitely the greatest Instant Cup Ramen and rice i've had in a while! And then we pigged out by grabbing 4 bags of junk at the vending machine and devouring it in the kitchen.
Today : I have midterm tomorrow, so unfortunately I couldn't continue my streak. :< And I studied all day pretty much. Got my whole page (front and back) of cheat sheet done! Go Oceanography and Prof. Mole. :D
Talking about midterms, I am ecstatic that I got A's on the two midterms I took already! :D :D :D Why am I so smart?
Rita found a list today, I thought I'd share it with y'all.
"Why UCSB is the best school ever"
(Sorry some of you non-UCSB educated kids because you might not understand some)
Reasons why we are pretty much the coolest...
1. The beach is 1 minute walking distance from the dorms and most places in IV (walking slowly).
2. The weather is ALWAYS perfect!
3. We are tanner than you.
4. We definitely know how to party it up!! #2 party school in the country!!!! Woooo!
5. Del Playa is legendary.
6. Freebirds of course.
7. Cookiewiches from IV Drip.
8. Everyone is friendly, this isnt UCSD.
9. 98% of guys here are surfers.
10. Once again, we are sooo much cooler than UCSD!
11. We are a good academic school too and weve had 5 Nobel Prize winners in the last 5 years.
12. IV is crazyyyy every night of the week!.
13. We have a rock climbing wall AND a roller skating rink AND gigantic Jacuzzi in our rec center.
14. Our rec center is the best of all the UCs.
15. We are the most physically fit campus in the country.
16. We think bike riding is cool.
17. Our campus is completely gorgeous!!
18. Most of the dorms/ half of the apartments on DP have ocean views.
19. We pre-party harder than you party!
20. State Street in SB
21. HALLOWEENNNNNNNNN
22. You can take sailing and scuba diving for credits.
23. Everyone here is secretly smart.
24. We have a great study abroad program.
25. If you are a girl, it is especially ridiculously easy to get free alcohol.
26. You can wear shorts year round.
27. We are a UC, not a CSU.
28. Jack Johnson and Gweneth Paltrow went here too, and Paul Walker is often spotted in SB.
29. We have a real pirate who lives in iv!
30. Students don't get tasered here!
31. We're the 2006 NCAA Division I Men's Soccer Champions!!!!!
32. It is perfectly acceptable to drink alcohol more often than water here.
33. This is the only college where people actually consider staying for summer school FUN!
34. Living in IV is always an adventure...
Yeah, I think I have to agree with this list 1000000000% :D
Okay night. Time for bed and my dreams :D
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment