So, just like Xanga, Myspace, and Facebook, I decided to get my own Blogger? (I don't know if it's called Blogger or Blogspot or whatever) I hope I can keep it up unlike my xanga. Reading back on blogs make me happy, you get to read what you were like, how you talked, and mainly, how naive and stupid you were back then, it's pretty hilarious, really.
Basically, my Blog can be whatever i want. I'm pretty random so let's see how many stories I can tell. :) Oh! and referring to before, I think Chris "BIGHEAD" Lee's Blog made me want to start blogging -.-Thanks Chris.
Okay, another reason for making this blog was because the other night, I was super stressed and just wished that I could have something to write to. Paper and pen is just way too old fashion, and plus, now that school is over, writing more than a sentence makes my fingers cramp and hurt. So blog came into my mind, since I'm always reading Chris's. Not thoroughly, but skimming. HA [:
One thing I came to realize that other day was that I feel empty. I know I can be pretty darn optimistic, but the reality of it hit me. I have no reason to live. Not that I'm thinking about suicide and other stuff like that, but in the sense that I have nothing to live for. I mean, I have friends, I go out a good ammount, I've been places and I'm happy with my life, don't get me wrong, but I have no real hobbies, no real interests, no real goal (or drive), and no one really that special to focus on. I really need to find something, but it doesn't come that easy. I know people who are into stuff like cars and making stuff or helping others, and although I wish that could just happen to me, it doesn't come that easy. My only true interest is probably going to parties -.- HA which I really don't think it's that interesting anymore, just fun at the moment. Hopefully SB opens up a new door to me. Watch everyone, I'll come back to So Cal loving outdoor activities (since SB is all about the outdoors).
So, I got this new book last night, the 4th book to the Twilight Series, Breaking Dawn. I just started, and I can't wait until i finish it. :)
So I know I can be pretty lazy, and that I won't post until the weekend is over, so here goes with my plans. Nothing is going on tonight. ): BOO. But because stupid Avalon is having this huge club event and because I'm not yet 18, I'll have to skip out on all that fun. I'll be hanging out with some friends and go up to this haunted mental hospital? HAHA it'll be so much fun. I need to have a scary movie nightt. And I hope everyone going to Lovefest tomorrow will have fun. Hope to see you guys at Monster Massive, since i practically made my friend go, I have to go. And while everyone is at LF, I'll be in DB.
Before I go, one more thing I wanted to mention, my summer list, which maybe it'll be a better idea to have it's own post, just so I can edit without having to go through so much trouble.
12 years ago

1 comment:
jenn!
you have lots to live for;
you just gotta find out what it is!
and welcome to blogger/blogspot ^_^
Post a Comment