Spring is almost here.
That means..
Spring quarter is almost over.
That also means..
FINALS are here.
If I could, and if finals were a person, I would rape and torture Mr. F like it tortures me. :< Why can't we just phase from quarter to quarter without this torturous time of the year? Why can't life be all play and no work? Why can't I just make a (sorta) communists country where we get paid on how smart we are? Talking about new innovations in the world...
Janice, June and I decided to make up some inventions. We are going to make.. :
1. Cigarettes that can be smoked but get you drunk
2. Our own MDMA Ecstasy that we will first test out by giving it to our friends at over colleges and seeing if those customers are satisfied. If they are, we will then hike up the prices a tad and sell it around in SB and someday make a fortune out of having the best ecstasy around. WE WILL MAKE AN ECSTASY MONOPOLY!
3. We will invite the new idea of having a scantron reader in every classroom so after a final or midterm, you go up, scan your scantron and show the teacher your grade then take it home. SO much smarter because it's easier to hand out and get grades. [:
4. A substance to become a crab :>
I like being a crab. LOL. I'm a cool crab. :D
So, I finally got my laptop back! But the only use for my computer so far is Blockles.. No study, all games. Just how my life should be [:
-Jenn
12 years ago

1 comment:
you are not a crab you retard.
"you guyyyysss! i feel like i have two extra arms and two extra legs! i'm a craaaabbbb everyone let's be crabs togetherrr"
Post a Comment